Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Gun Channel on YouTube

I have created a new YouTube channel related to guns, holsters, concealed carry, tactical gear, reviews, etc. In conjunction with that channel, I have just created this blog to work hand-in-hand with those YouTube videos.

The name of the YouTube channel is the same as the name of this blog so it should be easy to find either one. Hopefully. Here's the idea behind creating both. Every day, when I make a new video, I will post a blog article about it as well so you can leave comments on the YouTube channel site and/or you can leave your comments here. Plus, I'm planning on promoting the YouTube channel on this blog with contests and giveaways, so it will serve a dual purpose.

If you're a gun lover, an advocate for concealed carry, or just have an interest in self protection, this may be the venue to provide you with some helpful information. If you'd like to visit my YouTube channel, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment